Published October 10, 2017
After the Move
- Tipping. It's a nice touch to tip your movers all individually if they've been really helpful. Otherwise tip the Leader and he will sort them all out. Just like any service, a tip is not expected but definitely appreciated.
- Give electrical items a chance to get to room temperature before you plug them in.
- Expect to feel a bit 'blue' for a couple of days after the move. It happens all the time and doesn't mean you hate your new home - just that the move and the thought of unpacking has taken its toll on you a bit.
- Call your friends and family to let them know you’ve moved safely.
- Keep your kids occupied and give them lots of attention. Make time to have some fun!