Click here to read more.
Consult these tips when packing to move:
- Start packing items you do not need, such as out-of-season items. Move onto the infrequently-used things and leave the necessities out until moving day.
- Avoid using used boxes, as you can't tell if the box will be strong enough to support your possessions.
- The heavier the item, the smaller the box needs to be.
- Use packing tape instead of duct tape.
- Avoid mixing items from different rooms of the house in the same box.
- Wrap fine china and precious items with